Welcome to OrthoBoutique
We are a specialist orthodontic practice that is located in the heart of city centre, Sydney CBD. Our doctor is a highly qualified SPECIALIST ORTHODONTIST. We are looking forward to provide orthodontic services: metal braces, clear ceramic braces, 3D planning with SureSmile, clear aligners by Invisalign or Spark, braces for kids, surgical orthodontics and much more, to local families and active professionals around Circular Quay, Darling Harbour, Martin Place, Town Hall and Wynyard, as well as other Sydney suburbs.
At OrthoBoutique, our main goal is to provide high quality orthodontic treatments, by applying the most innovative technology and the best available state of the art resources. We are striving to give all our patients the optimal outcome with SPECTACULAR SMILES and FUNCTIONAL BITES, that will last long and help improve their confidence and oral health related quality of life.
“LET START YOUR JOURNEY FOR SPECTACULAR SMILES, AND BOOK AN APPOINTMENT FOR A CONSULTATION TODAY”
#Orthodontist #Braces #Aligners #Sydney
“Begin Your Journey for SPECTACULAR SMILES With Our Orthodontist in Sydney”
Having a reliable and approachable orthodontist in Sydney to assist you with all your orthodontic concerns: crooked and crowded teeth, spacing, increased overjet and overbite, crossbite, underbite, bite/jaw problems, or uneven jaw relationships can help create a confident and perfect smile. Orthodontic treatments do not only help create beautiful smiles but also help improve overall oral health. As a specialist orthodontist in Sydney, we prioritise finding the root cause of your main orthodontic concern and carefully creating solutions around your specific orthodontic problem. Whether you need conventional orthodontic treatment with braces or clear aligners, or advanced orthodontic procedures (orthodontic mini screws or combined orthodontic/jaw surgery), our specialist orthodontist at OrthoBoutique is an expert in the field and will always welcome and guide you through the journey for your SPECTACULAR SMILES.
At OrthoBoutique, we are a specialist orthodontic practice. We have comprehensive knowledge and superior understanding on contemporary and novel orthodontic treatments and appliances. We are offering an extensive range of orthodontic treatments.
Dr Tee is a specialist orthodontist and a principal orthodontist at OrthoBoutique. He has been involved in a field of Dentistry for more than 10 years. With a great passion in speciality of Orthodontics, he pursued his interest by attending Orthodontic Internship and Orthodontic Research Fellowship at New York University and Temple University, respectively in the USA. He then completed the Doctor of Clinical Dentistry degree in Orthodontics from the University of Melbourne. Dr Tee has complete qualifications to be an orthodontist. Dr Tee is an Australian Orthodontic Board (AOB) certified specialist orthodontist, Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) registered specialist dental practitioner and a member of Australian Society of Orthodontic (ASO).
Dr Tee is a new generation of orthodontists who emphasise on the application of digital Orthodontics and novel technologies in routine orthodontic diagnosis, planning and treatments (for both braces and clear aligners) in order to provide precise and ideal outcome with long term stability. With his broad knowledge and experience in Orthodontics, he is a perfect candidate who can assist you with your orthodontic desires and guide you along the journey for your SPECTACULAR SMILES.
Dr Tee takes great pleasure in providing orthodontic treatments as he considers it as a way to, not only create a beautiful smile with functional bite, but also to improve the patient’s self-confidence, self-esteem and oral health related quality of life.
Spectacular SMILES GALLERY
A showcase of our patients who have achieved their SPECTACULAR SMILES. As a specialist orthodontist, our doctor has extensive experience in treating all types of orthodontic cases and is ready to manage all your orthodontic concerns.
Choose Our Orthodontist For Your Orthodontic Treatment in Sydney
We want our patients to find comfort in the quality of our orthodontic services, and we strive to provide an optimal outcome of the orthodontic treatments. Consider the following benefits you can expect from us when you commence an orthodontic treatment at OrthoBoutique:
- The highest quality orthodontic services: When you need assistance with your orthodontic issues, you want to make sure you choose highly qualified and specialised professionals that deliver a reliable, industry-standard quality outcome. Our orthodontist is a registered dental specialist in orthodontics with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA). With his broad experience and comprehensive knowledge in orthodontics, together with the innovative orthodontic technology, patients can fully trust our team to provide orthodontic treatments and deliver optimal orthodontic outcome within an efficient treatment duration.
- Orthodontic services for both children and adults: Not everyone has the luxury of identifying – or addressing – orthodontic problems when they are young. As such, it is common to see adults who need orthodontic treatments. You’ll be happy to know that we can accommodate your orthodontic requirements regardless of your age.
- Affordable prices and flexible payment plans: We desire to make our orthodontic services accessible. We understand the hardship of a lack of confidence brought on by misaligned teeth and an unaesthetic smile. We believe that everyone should have access to reliable and qualified orthodontics, which is why we keep our fees as affordable as possible. We also provide complimentary tooth whitening kit for orthodontic patients who have completed their treatment with us.
- Innovation: We stay on top of orthodontic industry developments to bring you the latest in orthodontic technology, for example, Intraoral 3D scanner, 3D orthodontic treatment simulation, advanced orthodontic brackets, high-end orthodontic clear aligners, orthodontic mini screws/ mini implants and so on.
- Exceptional patient service: Our supportive team offers proficient customer service, while our highly skilled orthodontist focuses on giving the best advice from his comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the anatomy of facial structures and facial growth. We also provide high quality care, where we keep our patients informed at every step of their orthodontic journey to ensure a satisfactory outcome.
“Start Your Orthodontic Journey With Our SPECIALIST ORTHODONTIST Today”
If you believe it’s time to get some orthodontic correction, there is no reason to wait, contact us today and let our OrthoBoutique – specialist orthodontist team guide and support you throughout the orthodontic journey towards SPECTACULAR SMILES.
Suite 1103, Level 11
135 Macquarie Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
ON A TRAIN
Any trains to Martin Place Station, take exit number 1 to Macquarie Street, then a 5-minute stroll along Macquarie Street (walking towards Sydney Opera House), the BMA House building will be on your left.
Limited on-street parking is available on Macquarie Street
The closest secure carparks are the following:
- Hudson House Car Park131 Macquarie Street, Sydney– 0.0 – 0.5 hrs $29– 0.5 – 1.0 hrs $39– 1.0 – 2.0 hrs $59– 2.0 + hrs $89– Sat – Sun $25/day
- 1 Farrer Car Park43 Phillip Street, Sydney– 0.0 – 0.5 hrs $15– 0.5 – 1.0 hrs $35– 1.0 – 2.0 hrs $59– 1.0 – 2.0 hrs $65– Sat – Sun $15/day