For adult patients, there is no reason to be hesitant in starting adult orthodontic treatments and embark on a journey towards SPECTACULAR SMILES. It is certainly not true that there is an age limit to start adult orthodontic treatments. Your teeth can still move to improve your smile, alignment and function. As a specialist orthodontist, our doctor understands the biological limit of adult patients. For instance, mature bone with high density might result in a slower rate of orthodontic teeth movement. The lack of remaining growth of jawbones is, however, not favourable for patients who wish to have the jaw position and facial profile altered. Poorly aligned jaws and facial structures can generally be corrected with orthognathic surgery only.
At OrthoBoutique, we offer types of orthodontic treatments that are less visible or even invisible such as clear ceramic braces and clear aligners (Invisalign, Spark, Angel Align). These options are suitable for adult professionals who have to be presentable at all times while in the process of straightening teeth. Moreover, with the development of orthodontic gadgets, orthodontic mini implants/mini screws can be applied in adult cases to facilitate difficult tooth movements. They can even be used as an adjunction in orthodontic treatment to avoid the need for tooth extractions and jaw surgery. Our orthodontist will discuss these options with you if you are a suitable candidate.
Orthodontist Braces For Adults
“There is no age limit for adult orthodontics”
More and more adults wear adult braces in Sydney as people need them due to incorrectly aligned teeth and an unpleasing smile. With innovative treatment options, specialised consultations, and a professional, supportive team, we provide exceptional services for adult braces and adult orthodontics in Sydney.
Orthodontic Services We Provide For Adults
- Metal braces for adults
- Ceramic braces for adults
- Clear aligners for adults
- Jaw surgery orthodontics for adults
Book a consultation with our specialist orthodontist to discuss the ideal treatment for you.
Benefits of Clear Aligners for Adults
There are numerous advantages to invisible aligners for adults, including a comfortable fit and excellent aesthetics:
- Fewer appointments than with traditional braces: Traditional braces require frequent adjustments and, therefore, numerous visits to the orthodontist. Invisalign for adults is beneficial as follow-up appointments are shorter and fewer, better suited to your busy work/life schedule.
Maintain your normal diet: Invisalign allows you to eat a regular diet without restricting any foods. Unlike traditional braces, you can remove the clear aligners to eat your favourite meals, including hard, crunchy, chewy, or sticky foods. In the meantime, you can also maintain excellent oral health as you can remove the aligner trays to adequately brush and floss your teeth without having to navigate around brackets or wires.
No limit to your regular activities: You can actively participate in sports that require a mouth guard or play a musical instrument without any hassle. The aligner can readily be swapped for a mouth guard in contact sports or removed to make playing a mouth instrument more comfortable. Aligners can also be removed during your important presentation or meeting, so nothing will interfere with your appearance and speech.
Why Trust OrthoBoutique for Adult Teeth Straightening in Sydney?
Beyond helping you to achieve a spectacular smile and healthier dentition and occlusion; we pride ourselves on providing exceptional patient/customer service and support, including:
- Affordable pricing and flexible payment plans: We are here to help you with every process of your orthodontic treatment for a simple, affordable, satisfying smile makeover. As such, we provide transparent quotes before any treatment commences, so you understand the investment involved. We also offer low initial deposit, flexible, interest-free payment solutions to suit your budget.
- Individualised attention: Although we are a boutique practice with a small, dedicated team, we provide you with high quality, individualised orthodontic care. Our principal orthodontist personally checks your progress and make adjustments at every appointment. This central point of evaluation and care ensures consistent progress and speedy, successful orthodontic outcomes.
- Friendly and supportive team: Embarking on an orthodontic treatment journey requires long-term commitment and a substantial time investment. This can sometimes be stressful. However, we want you or your child to feel comfortable and relaxed, so our team of warm and welcoming professionals will make you feel right at home. “We think of you as part of our family, so you can trust us with your smile, comfort, and budget.”
- Specialist orthodontist: Dr Tee is an AHPRA registered specialist orthodontist with certifications by the Dental Board of Australia and Australasian Orthodontic Board. He is an active member of the Australian Society of Orthodontics. Unlike your family dentist/general dentist, Dr Tee did three years of full-time university training to become an orthodontist after working as a general dentist. As a specialist orthodontist, he uses his knowledge and experience to provide you with a high standard of specialised orthodontic care.
Contact us for more information on ADULT ORTHODONTICS, or to book a consultation and start your orthodontic journey with our affordable prices, flexible payment plans, and personalised treatment.